Our Commitment To Safety Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Like many other companies, we at RGX are following the guidelines of the CDC and our local health officials to maintain a healthy environment for our team members and customers. We will be conducting business as long as it is safe to do so.
We have taken preventative measures at our Shops to include:
- Educating our team on COVID-19 and how to stay safe.
- Frequent hand washing and providing extra hand sanitizing stations.
- Heightening our sanitizing and cleaning procedures, especially in high-contact areas.
- Disinfecting and restocking our bathrooms more frequently.
- Avoiding handshakes and contact with people who are sick.
- Instructing team members who are sick to stay home.
We want our customers to feel safe while doing business with us. Our specialists can always provide free estimates over the phone and online at rgxrims.com/estimate. Our customers are always welcome to drop their vehicles and wheels off with us instead of waiting.
We are committed to the safety and well-being of our community and we will continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation. We hope that everyone stays healthy and look forward to seeing you soon.